Book a Cigna preferred physiotherapy treatment & rehabilitation in London, at home or at our Cigna recognised physiotherapy clinics in Belgravia SW1, Moorgate EC2 & Clapham SW4 with our Cigna approved physiotherapists in London
Our Cigna preferred team of physiotherapists in London are recognised by Cigna healthcare insurance
Our physiotherapy practice is recognised by Cigna UK so patients who are insured with the healthcare insurance Cigna are able to receive physiotherapy treatments from our services that will be reimbursed by Cigna.
How to book an appointment with our Cigna approved physio in London for patients insured with Cigna insurance
The best way to book an appointment with our Cigna registered physiotherapists in London is to first call your insurance provider Cigna and let them know you wish to book a physio appointment with us by providing them:
- Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
- Our provider number: A25691
You will need to ask them the following informations:
- Your Cigna membership number
- Your Cigna claim number
- The number of sessions authorised: it will be important to know how many sessions you are allowed in order to keep track of your appointments so you don’t end up being charged if you go over your limit. You can ask for additional sessions if you still need to continue your treatment after you’ve used them all.
- The excess in your policy: make sure to check with Cigna if you have an excess to pay on your policy, as well as the amount if you do. When your Cigna excess is due, you will have to pay it through our Cigna approved clinic if we invoice cigna directly for you. In this case, if you’d rather avoid the hassle of calling to pay your excess every time it is due, you can opt for our secure automatic debit system.
Cigna physiotherapy coverage for any of our Cigna approved physio treatments in London
After paying for your physiotherapy session, you will receive from us an invoice by email that will include:
- The type of session you had
- Your Cigna claim number
- Your Cigna membership number
- The cost of the session
Simply send this invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get fully reimbursed.
For more information about booking an appointment: Contact Us
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment which suits you or would like a home visit, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
Our Cigna recognised physiotherapists in London can see you at home or at our physio practices in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 and Moorgate EC2
If you wish to be seen at your own place, our physiotherapists are able to provide you treatments and rehabilitations at your home in London. However, if you prefer coming to one of our practices, we can see you at the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster SW1 near Victoria Station, at the Light Centre Moorgate in East London EC2 near Liverpool Street, and at Make Me Feel Clapham in South West London SW4 near Clapham Common.
To book a Cigna physiotherapy appointment in London, at home or at the practice: 0207 125 0262
F.A.Q – More about Cigna preferred physio providers and Cigna approved physio practices in London
Is being part of Cigna preferred providers, Cigna recognised physiotherapists and Cigna referred physio practices in London a guarantee of good treatment services?
Cigna healthcare insurance only accept the best of physiotherapy practices, with only physiotherapists who are fully HCPC registered with years of high training and qualifications. In order to renew the registration number every time, Cigna regularly checks up our practices to make sure we keep our standards up to date.
Which physiotherapy services provided by our Cigna recognised physio are covered by Cigna?
With Cigna, you can book physio appointments for any of our physio treatments and rehabilitations.
Here a few examples of physiotherapy services provided by our Cigna preferred clinic in London:
MSK physio Cigna provider for:
- Cigna Back pain & neck pain treatments
- Cigna Sciatica treatment
- Cigna Shoulder pain treatments
- Cigna Post surgery rehabilitation
Women’s health physio Cigna provider for:
- Cigna Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Cigna Incontinence treatment
- Cigna Prolapse treatment
- Cigna Diastasis treatment
- Cigna Manual lymphatic drainage
- Cigna Postnatal and women’s health check ups
Pregnancy physio Cigna provider for:
Sports physio Cigna provider for:
Paediatric physio Cigna provider for
- Cigna Baby chest physio
- Cigna Baby torticollis & baby flat head treatment
- Cigna Baby feet treatment
- Cigna Baby neuro conditions treatments
- Cigna Baby developmental delays treatment
Elderly Cigna provided for:
How can my physiotherapy treatments get refunded by my Cigna health insurance?
If Cigna has authorised you sessions for physio treatment, you will pay upfront for these sessions and will receive an invoice for each one. You will just have to send these claims to your Cigna insurance who will proceed the refund.
How long is a Cigna preferred physiotherapy treatment with one of our Cigna registered physiotherapists?
With Cigna health insurance, you can choose the length of your physio session and still be covered. An initial session at the practice is 45 minutes and follow up can either be 45 minutes or 30 minutes long. An initial session for home visit will be 60 min and follow up could be 30, 45 or 60 min depending of your condition.
Is it possible to book a Cigna physiotherapy appointment on your online booking system?
If you are insured with Cigna, you can book online your physiotherapy appointment, but we will need you to provide us some information about your Cigna authorisation code in the note of the online booking system so we can add this details on your invoice for you to be refunded easily.
How can I know if I have an excess to pay with my Cigna policy and how can I pay it?
When you call Cigna to get your physiotherapy authorisation number, make sure to ask the agent if you carry an excess to pay in your contract with them. They will let you know and if you do, will tell you the amount of it.
If we have to invoice Cigna directly for you and you have an excess to pay with Cigna health insurance, you have to pay it directly to our Cigna registered physio clinic.
For this, there are three different way to pay your excess with our practice:
- By secure automatic direct debit: the easiest way. When you call our office to book your initial Cigna physio appointment, simply give us your card number, expiry date and name (we don’t need your security code). The excess will be automatically deducted once we have invoiced Cigna and they have confirmed your excess is due. Note that we never take any excess in advance or before Cigna gives us the authorisation to do so.
- By debit card, over the phone: call our office on 0207 125 0262 once you have received our Cigna email confirming your excess is due. Note that we don’t accept credit cards or Amex.
- By bank transfer: once you have received our Cigna excess confirmation email, you can do a bank transfer to the account details provided in our email.
Cigna physiotherapists located near me
Excellence Physiotherapy has three different Cigna preferred physio clinics in London:
- Our physiotherapy clinic in Belgravia, SW1 in Westminster
- Our physiotherapy clinic in Clapham South SW4, near Battersea
- Our physiotherapy clinic in Moorgate EC2, near Liverpool Street