Book a Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred physiotherapy treatment & rehabilitation in London, at home or at our Bupa UK & Bupa International recognised physiotherapy clinics in Belgravia SW1, Moorgate EC2 & Clapham SW4 with our Bupa registered physiotherapists in London
Our Bupa UK & Bupa International provider team of physiotherapists in London are recognised by Bupa healthcare insurance
Patients insured with Bupa UK or Bupa International are able to book appointments without paying for their treatments with our Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapists (at the exception of patients carrying an excess in their contract with Bupa health insurance). Our company takes care of the invoicing so you don’t have to do it.
How to book an appointment with our Bupa UK & Bupa International recognised physio in London for patients insured with Bupa UK or Bupa International healthcare insurances
Before calling us to book an appointment with our Bupa UK & Bupa International recognised physiotherapists in London at home or at the practices, please make sure to do the following:
Call your insurer providers Bupa UK or Bupa International and let them know you wish to book an appointment with us by providing them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: 80010982 for Bupa UK & 429255 for Bupa International
You will need to ask them the following informations:
- Your Bupa Membership number
- Your Bupa claim number
- The number of sessions authorised
- The excess in your policy
Excess: Make sure to check with them if you have an excess to pay on your policy and if so, the amount of it. As we manage the invoicing to Bupa for you, you will have to pay your excess every time it is due to our Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred practice. When you call our secretary for the first time, make sure to ask her about our secure automatic payment system: the easiest and safest way to pay your excess on time and without too much of a hassle.
Home visits: If you wish to be covered for home visits, please make sure to verify they allow you to receive physiotherapy sessions at your place. Authorisation numbers are not automatically given for any type of sessions. A special code will be given to you for home visits and only for London zones 1 and 2.
Extra charges: If you happen to get home visits authorised but live outside zones 1 & 2 in London, or haven’t got the chance to be covered for home visits but still wish to be seen at your place, travel fees will be at your charge.
Number of sessions: It is important to know how many sessions have been authorised by Bupa. When you reach the limit of your sessions, the next ones will be at your charge unless you call Bupa to get a new claim number. For this, we will also send them an additional request letter explaining why you still need to follow your physio treatment.
For more information about booking an appointment: Contact Us
How to find our Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapy practices near me in London with Bupa Finder
Bupa Finder allows you to consult profiles of the best physiotherapy practices recognised by Bupa UK & Bupa International in London.
To find our Bupa UK & Bupa International referred physiotherapists in London with Bupa Finder: Click Here
Our Bupa UK & Bupa International recognised physiotherapists can see you at home in London or at the practices in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 and Moorgate EC2
If you wish to be seen at your own place, our physiotherapists are able to provide you treatments and rehabilitations at your home in London. However, if you prefer coming to one of our practices, we can see you at the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster SW1 near Victoria Station, at the Light Centre Moorgate in East London EC2 near Liverpool Street, and at Make Me Feel Clapham in South West London SW4 near Clapham Common.
To book a Bupa UK or Bupa International physiotherapy appointment in London at home or at the clinic: 0207 125 0262
F.A.Q about Bupa UK & Bupa International physiotherapy provider and Bupa registered physiotherapists in London
Is being a Bupa registered physiotherapist, a Bupa physio provider or a Bupa preferred physiotherapy clinic a guarantee of quality?
Yes. Bupa UK & Bupa International only accept physiotherapy clinics with physiotherapists fully registered with HCPC and with a high level of qualifications. Every two years, Bupa checks if we keep our standards up to date before renewing our provider registration.
Which Bupa provider physio services are being covered by Bupa UK & International?
With Bupa UK & Bupa International, you can book physio appointments for any of our physio treatments and rehabilitations. You will find below a list of examples of physio treatments you can book with Bupa.
Excellence Physiotherapy is:
- A MSK physio Bupa provider for: back pain & neck pain treatments, sciatica treatment, shoulder pain treatments, post surgery rehab
- A Women’s health Bupa provider for: pelvic floor rehabilitation, incontinence treatment, prolapse treatment, diastasis treatment, manual lymphatic drainage…
- A Sports physio Bupa provider for: sports injury treatments, sports massages, running injury treatments…
- A Paediatric physio Bupa provider for: baby chest physio, baby torticollis & baby flat head treatments, baby feet treatments, baby neuro conditions treatments & baby developmental delays treatments…
- An Elderly physio Bupa provided for: stroke rehabilitation, rheumatology treatments, fall prevention…
How long is a Bupa preferred physiotherapy treatment with a Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapist?
Every physiotherapy treatment covered by Bupa UK health insurance in London, at home or at the practices is only 30 minutes long. Meanwhile, sessions covered by Bupa Global (International) are the same length as normal sessions.
Can I book my physiotherapy treatment online if I am referred in your Bupa UK & Bupa International physiotherapy clinic?
If you are insured with Bupa UK or Bupa International, you cannot book your appointment online. You need to follow the instructions above and call us in order to book your Bupa physio sessions in London.
Can I book a home visit Bupa UK or Bupa International physiotherapy treatment if I live in London Zone 3 or further?
If you have a Bupa UK or Bupa International home visit authorisation number but live outside zones 1 and 2, you can be seen by one of our registered Bupa physiotherapists but you will have to pay a travel fee.
How do I know if I have an excess to pay when I am being treated by a Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapist in a Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred physiotherapy clinic?
When you call Bupa UK or Bupa International to get your physiotherapy authorisation number, make sure to ask the agent if you have an excess to pay. They will then let you know the amount of your excess or if you have none.
How do I pay my Bupa UK or Bupa International excess?
When you have an excess to pay with your Bupa UK or Bupa International health insurance, you have to pay the excess directly to our Bupa registered clinic.
There are 3 different ways to pay your excess to our Bupa preferred physiotherapy practice:
- The easiest way is by secure automatic direct debit: Give your card number, expiry date and name (we don’t need your security code) to the office when you book your initial Bupa UK or Bupa International physiotherapy session. The excess will be deduced automatically once we have invoiced your Bupa health insurance and they have confirmed the excess is due. Note that we never take any excess in advance or before Bupa health insurance gives us the authorisation to do so.
- By debit card over the phone: Call the office on 0207 125 0262 once you have received our Bupa UK or Bupa International excess confirmation email (please note that we don’t accept credit cards or Amex)
- By Bank Transfer: Once you have received our Bupa UK or Bupa International excess confirmation email, you can do a bank transfer to the account details provided in our email.
Bupa registered physiotherapists near me
We have 3 Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapy clinics in London:
- One in Central/West London: our Belgravia SW1 physiotherapy clinic in Westminster
- One in South London: our Clapham South SW4 physiotherapy clinic near Battersea
- One in East London: our Moorgate EC2 physiotherapy clinic near Liverpool Street Station