How to book with an Axa PPP & Axa International & Axa International registered physiotherapist; treatment and rehabilitation in London covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, at home or at our Axa referred clinics in Belgravia SW1, Moorgate – Monument EC3 and Clapham SW4
Our team of physiotherapists and physio practices in London are recognised by Axa PPP & Axa International healthcare insurances
With Axa PPP or Axa International healthcare insurance, it is possible to get treated by our Axa approved physiotherapists either at home in London or at one of our Axa PPP & Axa International registered physio centres in Belgravia SW1, Clapham SW4 and Moorgate – Monument EC3 without having to pay for the treatments (unless you have an excess to pay in your policy with Axa PPP & Axa International). Our company will send the claims to Axa for you.
How to book an appointment with our Axa referred physiotherapists in London
Before calling us to book your initial Axa PPP or Axa International appointment with our Axa PPP & Axa International physio registered, at your place in London or at our practices, follow these simple steps:
Call your Axa PPP or Axa International insurance provider.
Tell them you need to book a physio appointment with us by providing them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: ZZ03606 or ZZ03607 or ZZ04669
for any of our clinics in Belgravia, Monument, Clapham or for home visits
Ask them the following informations:
- Your Axa membership number
- Your Axa claim number
- The number of sessions they authorise you
- If you have an excess to pay in your contract with Axa PPP & Axa International and if yes, the amount of it. Make sure to ask them about this as if you need to pay an excess in your policy, you will have to it via our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred clinic. You will have the possibility to set up a secure automatic debit system with our reception team during your initial appointment call, in order for you to pay for your excess the easiest and safest way possible.
- If you’re asking for sessions to be covered at your place, please make sure to ask if this is allowed, as home visits authorisation is not automatic. If Axa PPP or Axa International allows you home visits, you will receive a special authorisation code applicable for London zones 1 and 2. Further than these zones or if you wish to receive home visits even without Axa’s authorisation, you will have to pay for travel fees.
For more information about physio appointment booking with Axa PPP & Axa International and Excellence Physiotherapy: Contact Us
Our Axa PPP & Axa International approved physiotherapists can see you at home in London or at one of our Axa PPP & Axa International registered physiotherapy practices in Clapham SW4, Belgravia SW1 and Moorgate – Monument EC3
If you wish for someone to come treat you in the comfort of your own place, our physiotherapists are able to provide home visits across London. However, if it is preferable for you to come to us, our team can see you in three different Axa PPP & Axa International registered practices: the Light Centre Monument in EC3 near Liverpool Street, London Bridge and Bank station in the heart of the City, the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 in Westminster right next to Victoria Station, the Light Centre Clapham and Make Me Feel French Pharmacy, both in Clapham in SW4 located between Clapham South and Clapham Common Stations.
For an Axa PPP & Axa International referred physiotherapy appointment in London, at home or at our Axa PPP & Axa International approved clinics: 0207 125 0262
Frequently asked questions about Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, Axa PPP & Axa International registered physiotherapy clinics and recognised physical therapists
Does being a member of Axa PPP & Axa International registered physiotherapists and Axa PPP & Axa International preferred physiotherapy clinics a sign of high quality treatments?
Definitely. In order to keep our Axa PPP & Axa International registration, our Axa approved clinics has to keep their standard up to date. Each Axa PPP & Axa International referred practice is composed with fully HCPC registered physiotherapists who are highly qualified and fully trained.
Which Axa provider physiotherapy treatments are covered by Axa PPP & Axa International?
With Axa PPP & Axa International, you can book a physio appointment for any of our physio treatment and rehabilitation.
Here are a few examples of Axa physio treatments you can book with Excellence Physiotherapy:
What is the general length of time of a physiotherapy session covered by Axa PPP & Axa International?
Any physio session authorised by Axa PPP is 30 minutes long, from the initial to the follow up sessions, whether it’s at home or at the practices.
Is it possible to book any session of physiotherapy covered by Axa PPP & Axa International with your online booking system?
No. If you wish to use your Axa PPP or Axa International authorised session with our Axa PPP or Axa International registered physiotherapists, you need to call us in order to provide us your claim number that you will have previously received by Axa when you call them (see instructions above).
Can I receive a home visit from one of your Axa PPP & Axa International recognised physiotherapists if I live further than zones 1 and 2 in London?
Yes. If Axa PPP or Axa International has authorised you physio sessions at home, it will be possible for our Axa PPP & Axa International referred physiotherapists to come provide you treatment and rehabilitation at your place. However, if you live outside zones 1 and 2, travel fees will be applied and not covered by your Axa health insurance.
Axa PPP & Axa International preferred physiotherapy centres in London near me
Our physiotherapy clinics registered with Axa PPP & Axa International are located in four different places in London:
- In Belgravia SW1 Westminster, near Victoria Station
- In Clapham SW4 near Clapham South and Clapham Common
- In Monument EC3 in the heart of the City near London Bridge, Bank and Liverpool Street
How do I know if I have an Axa PPP & Axa International excess in my policy with them?
When you call Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance for the first time to get your authorisation number, make sure to ask if you have an excess to pay and how much it is, as you will need to provide us the amount of it if you have one.
What does having an excess to pay in my contract with Axa PPP & Axa International mean?
If you have an excess to pay, you will have to pay it to our company as we are sending all the claims to Axa for you. When your excess is due, you will simply receive an Axa PPP or Axa International excess confirmation email from our practice, asking for payment.
There are three different ways of paying your Axa PPP or Axa International excess to our Axa PPP & Axa International approved physio clinic:
- By secure automatic debit: when you call us in the first instance to get an initial Axa PPP or Axa International appointment with one of our physiotherapists, simply provide us your card details (number, name and expiration date, no security code needed). The amount of your excess will be automatically debited from your card once we have invoiced Axa PPP & Axa International and they have confirmed your excess is due. This method is entirely safe – note that our system doesn’t take any money in advance or without Axa’s authorisation.
- By debit card over the phone: once you have received from our company an email confirming your Axa PPP or Axa International excess is due and how much you have to pay with us, call our office on 0207 125 0262 in order to pay with your card over the phone. Note that our payment system doesn’t accept credit cards or Amex.
- By bank transfer: once you’ve received our confirmation email about the Axa PPP or Axa International excess you have to pay, you can make a bank transfer to the bank details that will be provided in the email.